Offering therapy services for adolescents, children, & seniors in and around East Amherst, Buffalo, New York City and all of New York State
- Session Format: Family, Group, Individual
- Demographic Specialty:
- Online Sessions Available: HIPAA Secure …Professional Counseling & Support * Secure Online Portal *Challenges As Possibilities *Feel Empowered *Gain Valuable Skills *Discover Strengths *Get Inspired Today
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with clients of many ages in a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread. My clients initially feel as though something is missing, they want to make changes, and are uncertain how to reach their full potential.
During our initial meeting, we will discuss your specific areas of concern and determine our client/therapist fit.
In addition, aside from gathering important information …
You will end the session with a tools to take with you. I believe strongly in assisting you in starting to move forward.
Finally, a personalized treatment plan or path will be discussed and how scheduling appointments and practicing new skills can best fit into your life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates: NEW RATES 2023 will be within the same range as 2022* contact to inquire further.
Thank you for your business.
- Average Session Fee: approx.100. individual
- inquire about
•initial session rate, family, group rates and insurance.
- cash client ( if I do not participate w/ your insurance ) Student Rate K-12, Graduate ( based on need)
- additional fees for virtual court consults ( w/ Subpoena) see child custody page*.
Participating with CERTAIN plans within the following Insurance Companies: Aetna, Cigna, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, Oscar, Oxford & United Healthcare .. inquire via InspireAmind.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note The Cancellation Policy :
If you do not attend or cancel your scheduled therapy appointment, at least 24 hours in advance, it is possible to be billed for half the cost of the session.